If you are unmarried and you don't have children, but you do have money disputes, you will have to resolve them in civil court, such as eviction, partition of real estate, small claims, or an action to recover property.

© 2015 by Maine Community Law Center. Please note: Neither the MCLC itself, nor the content of this site should be interpreted as legal advice. In addition, any interaction or engagement you may have with this site does not establish any attorney-client relationship. To read our extended disclaimer, click here